The Forbidden Game by LJ Smith
Publisher: Simon Pulse
To capture the love of Jenny Thorton, Julian--a visitor from a dark world--draws Jenny and her friends into forbidden games; the contest for a human soul. The prize is Jenny's freedom. The stakes are all of their lives. Jenny's friends are determined to help her win. But Julian is the master of the Game. Jenny's most desperate fight will be with him, this eerily handsome boy with electric blue eyes. He knows her deepest secrets, her darkest fears. He has almost infinite power. And the only thing he wants is for Jenny to surrender to him--body and soul.
I am in love with this book. I have been for eep, over 20 years! And it's still a great read! LJ Smith was definitely ahead of her time. I mean, if you like The Vampire Diaries and The Secret Circle... they were written by her! So you'll like this book.
Here's The Gist
I want to do a tour with this book. If I get enough people signed up I will buy a copy (yeah, right like I'd circulate my own beloved copy!) & send it around.
- You must be from the US/Canada & over 13.
- You will have 2 weeks (since it's a long book) to read & send on the book to the next person with a delivery confirmation.
- You must let me know when you receive the book so I can let you know where to send it next.
- You must also let me know when you send it on & what the delivery confirmation number is.
- And lastly, you must write a review when you're finished & let me know about it!
I need 10 people to sign up before I'm willing. So leave a comment below stating you're interest, what state you're in, & that you're going to write a review when you're finished reading.