Are you a new book blogger? New Books for New Bloggers is for you!
(new bloggers have blogs that opened in the last 6 months and under 50 followers)

Cover Reveal: The Kill Order by James Dashner


This is fantastic.

Again, the imagery of James Dashner's covers always promise something pretty amazing and I so cannot wait to read this. My only hope is that it gets back to how good The Maze Runner was because by the time the story wrapped up in The Death Cure I was somewhat disappointed. Here's hoping!

1 comment:

  1. I never got into the Maze Runner books but my husband loves the series. I'll have to get this for him when it comes out.
    NC
    Truly Bookish

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...