Are you a new book blogger? New Books for New Bloggers is for you!
(new bloggers have blogs that opened in the last 6 months and under 50 followers)

In My Mailbox #001

Okay, so I've never done one of these but I figured it might be fun. It's a meme hosted by The Story Siren and I know it's a little controversial but I assure you that in the case of the ARCs I received, I'm going to be passing them along to other bloggers when I've finished reading them.

Library

  • Drought by Pam Bachorz
    I've been waiting for this from a book tour site but it seems to have stalled so I grabbed it at the library.

  • Stork by Wendy Delsol
    I saw this on a list over at Truly Bookish and thought it sounded fun.

Bought

My local Borders went out of business so I snagged a couple books I'd been eyeing for a while.

  • Empty by Suzanne Weyn
    It's a dystopian future so, you know, a must-read for me.

  • Bliss by Lauren Myracle
    I just read Shine by Lauren Myracle and love-love-LOVED it so I had to have this one.

ARCs For Review

  • Where She Went by Gayle Forman
  • Falling Under by Gwen Hayes

eBooks For Review

I received a very cool request from author Steve Harper to review his King's X series of eBook novellas. He says they are like a cross between The Maltese Falcon and the X-Files. Sounds like my kinda fun!

4 comments:

  1. I've not read the others, but I really enjoyed Bliss.

    I'm jealous you got Where She Went. I cannot wait for that book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see you got Stork, I think you will like it. Love the cover of Falling Under, I have it on my list of books to read in 2011. Can't wait to see what you thought of it.
    NC
    Truly Bookish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stork was a really great read. I hope you enjoy it as much as i did!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh - I hope you enjoy Empty! I loved it and still find myself thinking about it from time-to-time.

    I'm so jealous about Falling Under! It sounds great, gotta get my hands on a copy. :)

    Here's my Mailbox! ~ Wendi

    PS - I'm a new follower... #101!! Yeah!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...