Are you a new book blogger? New Books for New Bloggers is for you!
(new bloggers have blogs that opened in the last 6 months and under 50 followers)

Follow Friday #005



Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee.com. It's been so long since I've done one of these. I'm excited to see who has joined the blogosphere since the last time I did!

This Week's Question: What is your favorite romance hero-type? Stereotype wise. Do you like the strong silent type or the brute macho man?
Let's see. I think I like the sort who are or could be evil but who find that love makes them yearn to be good instead. Which I suppose means I like anti-heroes and villains more than heroes. Like Julian from The Forbidden Game trilogy by LJ Smith.

Comment if you decide to follow me. I'd love to read your blog and follow you too!

4 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower. I'm right there with you, I like the bad boys that start to be sensitive for someone they love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The villains in those kinds of books are usually better than the heroes, to me at least, so I understand completely. New Follower!


    Chelsea @ Rand0m Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm a new follower from FF. I love your header! It looks great.

    http://www.cookiesbooksbikes.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!! Hopping by to say hello! I'm a new follower!

    Hope you get a chance to come by Gone with the Words!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...