Are you a new book blogger? New Books for New Bloggers is for you!
(new bloggers have blogs that opened in the last 6 months and under 50 followers)

2011 Debut Author Challenge



I've been hemming and hawing over whether or not to enter the fabulous 2011 Debut Author Challenge hosted by the lovely Kristi over at The Story Siren and I've finally decided that I can't pass up the opportunity. If I want to promote new book bloggers I should also support new writers as well -- I might even be one myself one day!
The challenge is to read at least 12 books but I'd like to read more than that! So here is my list of books (so far) that I'm planning to read or have already read.
  1. Wither by Lauren DeStefano Can't count this, I read it last December.
  2. Across the Universe by Beth Revis
  3. The Water Wars by Cameron Stracher
  4. The Iron Thorn by Caitlin Kittredge
  5. Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck
  6. Falling Under by Gwen Hayes
  7. Divergent by Veronica Roth
  8. Entangled by Cat Clarke
  9. Timeless by Alexandra Monir
  10. Warped by Maurissa Guibord
  11. Exposed by Kimberly Marcus
  12. Entwined by Heather Dixon
  13. Like Mandarin by Kirsten Hubbard
  14. Dream Smashers by Angela Carlie
If you are interested in signing up, visit The Story Siren
http://www.thestorysiren.com/2010/11/sign-up-for-2011-debut-author-challenge.html

5 comments:

  1. i can't wait to read warped, it looks so good!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower hoppin by! visit me too!! =]

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Firstly hello and thank you for following my blog yesterday. I'm returning the follow.

    Secondly regarding your post - I'm already participating in four reading challenges, but this is a good one to do. I reckon since I bought my Kindle I've have read quite a few by new authors (some good, some need to get back to basics - & most needed a proper edit) mainly because they were free or near as damn it. I'll see what I can do though. I do like to support this group because I'll be one later this year hopefully ;D Shah. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks a lot like my list :L Entangled is really good, and I can't wait for Entwined, the cover is so gorgeous =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should check out Other Words for Love by Lorainne Zago Rosenthal, it was really a great read. :)

    I can't wait to read Falling Under, Wither and The Water Wars! Great list Jenny!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...