Are you a new book blogger? New Books for New Bloggers is for you!
(new bloggers have blogs that opened in the last 6 months and under 50 followers)

Quick Update

So here's the thing. I just recently lost my job. (Believe me, it's the best thing in the world and I am so relieved not to have to work for the woman who was my boss anymore). But it means a lot of scurrying around (not to mention I have a bridal reception for my little sister this weekend with tons of family from out of town) and looking for jobs and such. So I'm not going to be around for a bit but I wanted to say that there are a few things to keep an eye out for when I'm back again.

I'll be starting an October Review-a-Thon contest with the prize being a copy of The Dead Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan. Details to follow. Don't forget about my Lauren Conrad Style giveaway. I may extend the deadline for that to October 20 because of the large pause in my personal life and lack of entries.

I'll also be reviewing a few books, including Firelight by Sophie Jordan.

Please let me know if you want to do guest blogs because that would help in the interim!

Til later. May the books be with you!

1 comment:

  1. I have an award for you!http://acozyreaderscorner.blogspot.com/2010/10/life-is-good-award.html

    Enjoy time with family! I hope you find a job soon and enjoy it! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...