Are you a new book blogger? New Books for New Bloggers is for you!
(new bloggers have blogs that opened in the last 6 months and under 50 followers)

Follow Friday #001



Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee.com and I just love this idea. So I'm going to do my best to take part in it every week. I'd love to connect with other bloggers and see what's happening in corners of the book blogosphere that I might not have found otherwise!


Comment if you decide to follow me. I'd love to read your blog and follow you too!

3 comments:

  1. happy follow friday! I am now a following and I put your blog in my google reader! I really like the layout of your blog. Feel free to come visit me. http://acozyreaderscorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just hopping by to say hello! I am following and can’t wait to read more from your blog. Here is my blog
    Also, check out my blogfest contest here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to have found you via FF. I'm enjoying your blog and will be back often to check out all the new content. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...